Real Estate Development Services
- Post-foreclosure neighborhood recovery projects (single family)
- Preservation of Section 8, 202 and 811 affordable housing (including senior housing)
- Permanent supportive housing
- Public housing partnerships
We offer flexible development services including:
- Developer, Co-developer
- Property Manager or Owner
- Construction Management
- Community Organizing/Acceptance
- Finance Assembly & Compliance Assistance
- Green Communities© & LEED certification
- Universal Design
CHN has been nationally recognized for its single-family development efforts, particularly as it relates to neighborhood stabilization and the growing number of foreclosed, vacant homes.
We assemble a full range of funding including public sources, intermediaries, local syndicators and equity providers. Our experience includes Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC), bond deals and unique funding approaches. We also can integrate LIHTC with existing HUD contracts as well as achieve successful compliance with multiple finance layers.
Regardless of the scale and population served, CHN develops projects with a commitment to dynamic partnerships, creative vision and extensive community planning.
Contact Kevin Brown, Director of Development at 216.774.2333 or email KBrown@chnnet.com.
The Cleveland Housing Network, Inc. offers its development services to other organizations, cities and coalitions. With 30 years of experience, CHN has expertise in: